Secure your Digital AssetsAre you struggling with Cloud Sprawl and Shadow IT? How are you managing infrastructure protection and trust across providers? Can you participate securely in the API Economy?
To remain competitive, organizations have been forced to rapidly adopt cloud services. Many have outdated architectures, processes and inadequate tools to manage cybersecurity challenges. Organizations need designs fit for purpose in digital environments (hyper-scale, multi-cloud and hybrid).
In this landscape, we help our clients understand the asset value impact of a cybersecurity breach (insider and external threats). Clients can then make informed and highly contextualized judgments about acceptable risks. Assessing asset value impact means reviewing people, processes and technology and identifying strategic defence controls and operational intelligence needs.
Our clients are empowered with informed selection criteria when they select cloud service or other providers. This is cybersecurity by design, not accident.
When assessing cybersecurity needs across providers we evaluate and make recommendations on:
- Critical Assets and Value protection needs (IRAM, ISO31000, ISO27005)
- 3rd Party Risk (API integrations, Inherited Risks, 3rd Party Readiness)
- Cloud provider fit for purpose (cost, PAAS, SAAS, IAAS, scale, multi-tenant)
- Cloud provider functional fit (Supply Chain resiliency, Customer Experience)
- Cloud provider organizational fit (location, industry, security & resiliency)
- Regulatory Compliance (GDPR, NISD, UK DPA 2018)
- Standards Compliance (ISO 27000 series, NIST)
- Cloud provider industry fit (Finance, Healthcare)
- Operational Technologies (OT) Security Reviews (Industry standards based architectural and implementation e.g SMETS)
- Government Standards certifications (UK - HMG Assurance No.1, DSP for NHS)
- Technology Fit and Maturity (AWS, AZURE, Kubernetes)
- Mobility Strategies (BYoD, Field Force)
- Data Privacy and Protection Strategies (GDPR, UK Data Protection Act 2018)
- Identity and Access Management and End Point Protection
- Industry Hardening