Digital ReconnaissanceMost organizations focus on what they can see… not on threats that are hidden or waiting to be activated. Active reconnaissance on cloaked threats is an art form. What is hiding in your systems?
Your organization must practice active reconnaissance to uncover threat actors hiding in your internal systems or operating in the dark web underground. These threats are sophisticated and run by very well-financed hacker teams. Often these actors are state-sponsored or work with organized crime.
With an increasing percentage of your business being transacted online, can you afford not to hunt for these silent predators? Many organizations find malicious code in their systems quietly stealing data when it is too late.
The challenge is to balance acceptable risks and reduce the likelihood and impact of a breach by:
- Evaluating the full nature of what needs protection
- Using proactive measures to expose lurking threats (Threat Hunting and Response Tactics)
- Developing robust recovery plans and processes (Incident Response)
Our consulting services evaluate and makes recommendations for:
- Methods and Practices (MITRE – ATT&CK)
- Quantifying Exposure
- Incident Response Plans
- Threat Hunting and Compromise Management Methods
- Vulnerability Management
- Digital Forensics
- Dark Web Reconnaissance
- Threat Intelligence methods and practices (Feeds, Gathering and Analysis)